APT offers both on and offsite project construction administration support and review services during construction of overhead and underground utilities, solar and wireless telecommunications facilities and other site developments.
We have experience with Building Code defined threshold structure reviews and special inspections as required by Ch. 17 of the International Building Code (basis).
Construction Administration services include:
- Assisting clients with bid specifications and plans, including meetings
- Pre-construction walks
- Permit applications
- As-built drawings
- Erosion and sedimentation controls inspections
- SWPCP monitoring
- Construction inspections and field testing: backfill compaction, tower erection, concrete cast, forms/rebar, bolting, fire stops, mechanical, noise and structural stability
- Shop drawing reviews
- Close-out package development and submission
APT provides construction management services that support regional development programs on behalf of the client. We work closely with client representatives, general contractors and landlords to keep the development process, construction schedule and budget on track and in compliance.
- Construction Management services include:
- Preconstruction meetings
- Design drawing review
- Bidwalks and Bid awards
- Telco ordering
- Coordination of Equipment deliveries
- Coordination of environmental remediation
- Generator start-up and close out
- Client project tracking/management
“The personnel at APT are careful, thoughtful in their analyses, responsible and incredibly hard-working.”