Site Planning & Civil Engineering
All-Points Technology provides expert site engineers who have the answers to tough site planning and civil design issues.
APT offers planning and design services for communication towers, energy facilities and commercial development. Our goal is to work as an integral part of a client’s team to select and design sites that meet project-specific permitting and construction requirements in the most cost-effective way, so they can be approved, built and put into service on time..
APT understands the projects need to be both “permittable” and “buildable” and applies a common-sense approach to our designs. We conduct due diligence early in every project, and undertake desk-top and in-field reviews to assist the client team in establishing clear direction, prioritization of tasks and successful implementation. We make constructing projects in complex environments not only possible, but realistic.
Site Planning & Civil Design services include:
- Site plan development for projects of all sizes and complexity
- Sedimentation and erosion plan development
- Grading and excavation plans
- Stormwater Pollution Control Plan (SWPCP) drawings and reports
- Siting of facilities taking into account relevant jurisdictional and environmental factors
- Jurisdictional due diligence, including zoning analyses and abutters identification
- Identification of potentially sensitive environmental areas
- Identification of clearing/harvesting areas
- In-field evaluations of constructability
- Local, State and Federal permitting applications, meetings and coordination
- Public hearing support and expert testimony
- Geotechnical investigations
- Utility design and coordination, including access easements
“APT consistently demonstrates the highest level of expertise and provides practical, cost-efficient recommendations.”